At Phase 3 Security we specialize in the installation of professional Camera Systems and are experienced in
homes, retail, commercial, and industrial settings. We will guide you through the entire process from design
to installation; customizing the system to your individual requirements and creating a system that provides you
with a versatile and powerful security tool.
Our camera systems encompass a variety of camera's featuring black and white or color, exterior or interior,
weatherproof, vandal proof, hidden camera's, and PTZ camera's. See below to view the features of camera's
and their features.
We can install CCTV systems in a variety of settings
- Retail stores
- Office Buildings
- Apartment complexes
- Recreation Centers
- Residential Yards, Garage, Property
- Agricultural Properties, Barns
- Remote access viewing to monitor your home or
- Support multiple camera's - up to 40 camera's
- View multiple camera's on one screen.
- Automated searches which allow you to instantly
access any video
- Ability to store large amounts of footage
- Playback feature makes watching and recording
simple and increases storage capability.
- Archive images to disc or USB Memory sticks
- User Friendly
DVR's (Digital Video Recorder's) are a revolutionary video and security surveillance component that use a hard
drive as opposed to the old fashioned video tape to record and store images, significantly increasing the
efficiency of your surveillance system. DVR's allow you to watch your camera system in real time or in playback
- Capture and streams live digital video footage over an IP network.
- Video footage can be viewed locally and remotely without a DVR
- Network Video Recorders are used for the live viewing, recording, and remote access of video footage
- IP camera's have a higher image resolution and can provide multi-megapixel resolution
- Zooming in with an IP camera can produce a high quality image of an object or person
- IP camera systems can work on existing network wiring and be integrated into an existing system
- Offer more flexibility than analog systems.
|We're Here When You're Away!! |