User Manual - Alarm System
Includes the following information:
- Keypad Display Symbols - Description of the keypad and what each display
- Keypad User Sheet - All the basic functioning of your system and keypad such as
arming and disarming your system.
- Programming Access codes - How to add and delete user codes in your keypad
- Programming the Time & Date
- Troubleshooting Guide - Determines what problems may be occuring to cause a
trouble light / beeping on your keypad
- Using Your Keyfob
- Alarm Protocol - Explains how any alarms are handled by the Monitoring Station
- Accessing & Controlling Partitions (only applies to multi-paritioned systems)
Instruction Sheets - Security
On-line Customer Forms
Instruction Sheets - Camera Systems / DVR
Note: If you have a RP Series DVR please call the office for instructions.
- Easy one touch icons to navigate the system
- Present a slideshow of your own pictures
|TOUCH SCREEN KEYPADS NOW AVAILABLE
|CONTACT US FOR PRICING AND INFORMATION ON ANY UPGRADES, ADDITIONS, OR
REPAIRS TO YOUR EXISTING SYSTEM. WE HAVE THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY
AVAILABLE ON THE MARKET!!
|We're Here When You're Away!! |
|Ask for details on the interactive
packages to integrate your
smartphone with your alarm system
giving you the ability to arm,
disarm, and check system status.